WEAVE supports change makers to bring their ideas to life. We work with you to clarify your intent, find out what you need to know, help you to understand impact and how to turn your ideas into reality.
WEAVE is West Auckland based and is led by Director Rachael Trotman, supported by diverse and talented independent Associates.
WEAVE can help if you need to:
- Research an issue or learn more about something
- Review or evaluate a programme, service, organisation or initiative
- Ensure skilled facilitation of a group or event
- Undertake transformative strategic planning
- Develop thinking and capacity
- Get something written to a high quality
Rachael Trotman (MA Hons Sociology, PG Dip Human Ecology) is a human ecologist with a passion for supporting people who are intent on creating a better world. Boldness, inspired thinking, big shifts, creative liaisons and collective action are called for now and weaving these into being is the focus of WEAVE.